Africa’s economic outlook continues to brighten with its real GDP growth, estimated at 3.4 percent for 2019, projected to accelerate to 3.9 percent in 2020 and to 4.1 percent in 2021. Growth’s fundamentals are also improving, with a gradual shift from private consumption toward investment and exports.
Sales in commodities, services and Manufacturing in some part Africa including West Africa, South Africa, Central Africa and East Africa are expected to reach a combined GDP of $29 Trillion by 2050.
Africa has been referred to by many internal observers as the future economic growth engine of the world. Nigeria contributes immensely to the continents economic growth, being the largest economy in Africa with a GDP of $376.284bn
Nigeria ranks 63rd worldwide and fifth in Africa in services’ output. https://www.globaltenders.com/economy-of-nigeria.php
StartPreneurs offers a comprehensive consultancy services to Government and companies looking to enter the African Market.
Our Service offerings are in three (3) Phases
Phase1: Targeted Assessment of the Product-Market Fit and Commercial Market Viability of Data
Phase2: Design of Go to Market Strategy for the Product/Service covering B2B, B2G or B2C
Phase 3: Relevant Partner Introductions
Some of Our Functions will include;
* Managing all operations within Nigeria
* Cover all government legal environmental guideline and ensure smooth process of future deployment from government standpoint to prevent future bottle necks or work stop. Also ensure all facility and government parastatals involved in the evaluation of the project are on board prior to government signing off so as to prevent delays. For B2Gs
* Monitor and Submissions of all required documentation from government and all requirements through the Federal Executive Council If required by law.
* Produce all monthly or quarterly business performance status reports on progress.
* Coordinate the involvement of the appropriate Government bodies in Nigeria
* The role is client facing and so daily contact with clients (government officials) is a big part of the role and being available for scheduled appointments and communicating effectively
Want to Gain access or Explore to the African Market?
Then Contact us today via email at email@example.com
or call +2348040424240